Kestrel 2000 Wind Meter
Model: Kestrel 2000
The Kestrel 2000 Hand Held Weather Meter is a perfect companion of any outdoor enthusiast that relies on knows either wind speed, temperature, or both! Capable of measuring the air temperature, the waterproof Kestrel 2000 can also measure the temperature of water or snow. Simply dip the meter in water or snow for 30 seconds to know just how cold it is before jumping in. A hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included and the Kestrel 2000’s backlight allows you to check the measurements even in the darkness.
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Waterproof to IP67 standards (can be submerged up to 3’/1M for up to 30 minutes)
- Data hold function
- User replaceable impeller
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- Assembled in the USA
- 5 year warranty
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Temperature (Air, Water, & Snow)
- Wind Chill
Please download the datasheet (pdf) here.