Kanomax Model 3905 / 3910, Portable Particle Counters
Kanomax Portable Particle Counters – Models 3905 and 3910 are the smallest 6-channel portable particle counters in the industry. They measure particles at 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) and 1.77 CFM (50 LPM), respectively. Both models feature 0.3-micron minimum sensitivity, large color touch screens with a streamlined and user-friendly interface programmed with different standards to help guide users through the measuring and certification process.
An optional Climomaster hot-wire environmental sensor is available. It provides the ability to measure air velocity, temperature and humidity, making the 3900 Series Portable Particle Counters the ultimate tools for cleanroom certification
Beyond their power and diversity as measuring tools, they are also extremely lightweight, small and incredibly easy to transport. They are fully compliant with ISA 21501-4 calibration standards and they enable you to certify cleanrooms up to ISO Class 2. Again, the multi-standard modes simplify cleanroom certifications based on ISO 14644, FS 209E, BS 5295 and EC GMP, which make the measuring process simple and offer you peace of mind when measuring for specific results.
There is a built-in printer and onboard data logging memory that stores up to 10,000 records at a time. The lightweight enclosure is stainless steel and absolutely cleanroom friendly, and the diverse offering of options (including the differential pressure sensor and optional second Li-Ion battery for extended operating time) truly make these portable particle counters the most powerful cleanroom measuring instruments on the market.
- 0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 3.0 µm, 5.0µm, 10.0µm
- 28.3 lpm (1.0 cfm) or 50 lpm (1.77 cfm) flow rate speeds the sampling process
- Simultaneously measures and displays up to 6 particle sizes from 0.3 to 10 microns
- Fully compliant with ISO 21501-4 calibration standard
- Enables you to certify cleanrooms up to ISO Class 2
- 50LPM and 1 CFM flow rate respectively and a 0.3micron sensitivity.
- Upload from blueprint your cleanroom layout
- Optional CLIMOMASTER environmental sensor provides the ability to measure air velocity, temperature and humidity making these instruments the ultimate tools for cleanroom certification.
- Intuitive ICON-driven screens and menus are easy to learn and simple to use
- NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION Certificate* comes standard
- 3910/3905 can store up to 10,000 records of particle count data from up to 6 particle channels and the configurable recipe database can store up to 50 recipes for sampling and reports.
- All data can be quickly and reliably transferred to a computer, a Facility Monitoring System or Building Automation System.
- Secure data transfer to a USB Flash Drive
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant with IQ/OQ documentation available
- Built-in printer and onboard datalogging (up to 10,000 records) is standard on both 3910 /3905
- Flexible communication with these instruments is made possible by the integrated Ethernet, RS-485, USB and Flash Drive memory card interfaces
Please refer to the product’s datasheet here. (pdf)