In using this Website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terms and conditions (herein referred to as “T & C”) are defined by Acez Instruments Pte Ltd (“Acez”) and AcezOnline.com (“Website”). Customer shall refer to “you” and/or any other person or entity who uses Acez’s Website. “Business Partner” shall refer to any of our product manufacturers, suppliers, sponsors and/or business contacts. Visitors are kindly advised to read these T & C carefully before using Acez’s Website or purchasing any of Acez’s products or using any of Acez’s services offered on or through the Website. Acez reserves the right to amend the T & C without prior notice to you. Continued usage of Acez’s Website and/or purchasing any of Acez’s products and services through the Website after such changes are made to the T & C constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of the new T & C. General Terms and Conditions
- You must be of eighteen years of age and above to register and shop at this Website. We (“Acez”) reserve the right to refuse the registration and sale of any potential customer for any reason and to terminate the registration of any of its customers for any reason.
- The information found on the Website is provided to the best of our knowledge, and correct at the time of print. While due care has been taken to ensure that each product image, feature and specification on our Website are as accurate as possible, the actual representation of products may vary from time to time.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
- Acez grants you the rights to browse, access and make personal use of this site and not to download and/or modify any portion of it. You are not to make any derivative use of any product listings, descriptions, prices and/or other content found on the Website without explicit written permission from Acez. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose, all or any portion of the Website without explicit written consent of Acez. We reserve the right to terminate any unauthorized use granted by us.
- All product information including text, graphics, data sheets and/or software (“Content”), is the sole property of Acez and/or its Business Partners. It is protected by the laws of Singapore and international copyright, trademark and trade secret laws, as well as other state, federal and international laws and regulations. Neither we nor any of our Business Partners grant any rights to you under any patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret information. We do not grant any content usage rights of our Website to any of our Business Partners without explicit written permission. Acez will not be responsible for damages, injuries and/or loss of expenses resulting from any error or omission of information on our Website. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue any product or to make changes as part of our continuous programme of product improvement and to cease product availability. Such changes may take place as and when necessary.
Orders, Enquiries and Tax, Duty or other Fees
- All product prices listed on our Website do not include Goods and Services Tax (GST). GST is a broad-based consumption tax levied on the import of goods, as well as nearly all supplies of goods and services in Singapore. For more information on GST for local customers, please visit Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) website.
- All product prices listed on our Website (including ‘Web Prices’) are valid for online purchases through our Website only. Our sales department may quote you different prices.
- If your delivery address is specified as a Singaporean address, a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 7% shall be levied accordingly on your total purchase value. If you are a customer residing overseas, any taxes levied by the relevant authorities in your country shall be solely borne by you.
- You (the customer) shall be responsible for the payment of all applicable local, city, state and country taxes and duties for your order. You agree to pay these taxes.
- Unless otherwise stated, products using electrical power are supplied with rating of 220V/50Hz. Dimensions and other physical characteristics are subject to normal commercial tolerances.
- Prices, details and sizes of products are correct at the time of print. However, due to unforeseen product price fluctuations, discrepancies and availability, these information are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Please refer to the delivery invoice for the latest price representation. Discrepancies that may be found may be due to out-of-stock, substitutions and such by our Business Partners. Neither Acez Instruments Pte Ltd (“Acez”) nor any of its employees will be liable to make any compensation due to price differences. Acez and its employees reserve the right to accept or decline your order for any reason, as well as the right to adjust the final bill after it is presented to you and such adjustments shall be made fully known to you via email, phone and/or facsimile before delivery.
- We also reserve the right to limit any aspect of sales to any customer.
Warranty and Repair
- Acez warrants all products to be free from significant defects in materials and workmanship for a period as stated on the product packaging or invoice. The date shall start from the date of purchase. If repair or re-adjustment is necessary and has not been the result of abuse or misuse within the warranty period, please return the product with freight prepaid and rectifications of the deviation shall be carried out without charge. However, if the product problems are examined and found to be due to consumer misuse, charges for rectifications will be incurred. If your product is out of warranty, we shall inform you and quote on rectifications, if available.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- For orders through telephone, facsimile or email: Payment shall be made by cheque or telegraphy transfer in advance. You may also specify cash on delivery for your order within Singapore.
- Cash and carry may be done at our main office and retail outlets. See our contact information page for details.
Local Delivery Within Singapore
- For orders below S$200.00 (excluding GST) within Singapore and surrounding islands within its territory, a delivery charge of S$30.00 shall be charged. We shall arrange a suitable delivery time with you through email, phone or facsimile. Delivery charges may change in accordance with current fuel rates. You are advised to check the latest delivery charges displayed on the Website before placing any order. We reserve the right to update delivery charges on the Website without prior notice to you.
- United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS)We offer international shipping to over 200 destinations worldwide via United Parcel Service (UPS) Inc. All rates are obtained from UPS website in real-time and displayed to you upon selection of delivery option. We currently offer two shipping options from UPS:
1. UPS Worldwide Expedited
A fast and reliable service for important shipments that do not require express delivery.
Delivery in as little as three business days within Asia, and from Asia to major business centers in Europe and North and South America.
• A most economical option for less time-critical shipments
• Day-definite, time-in-transit lets you plan delivery schedule
• Convenient door-to-door service with in-house customs clearance
2. UPS Worldwide Express Saver
An economical option for guaranteed next business day delivery across Asia and worldwide.
• Delivery by end of next business day to most cities in Asia
• Delivery by second business day to Europe
• Delivery typically within two or three business days to the U.S., Canada, and Latin America
• Guaranteed delivery
• An economical alternative to UPS Express for speedy and reliable service
• Complimentary UPS packaging supplies available
Delay in Deliverance of Goods
- From time to time, there may be occurrences of delay in goods deliverance to you due to unforeseen circumstances. These circumstances may range from low stock availability of a certain product from our suppliers/partners to shipping delays caused by inclement weather.
- You shall be duly informed of any delays in the estimated shipping time of your goods. We will contact you by e-mail, phone or facsimile as registered in our database. It is your responsibility to provide us with a valid/working e-mail address, phone or facsimile number. We are not liable for any damages, injuries and/or loss of expenses arising from failure on your part to provide us with a valid/working e-mail address, phone or facsimile number.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Once the goods ordered have been purchased, paid for and discharged from our port of loading, it is deemed the title of goods have been transferred to you. Goods received in good standing cannot be returned for credit or exchange unless prior authorization is obtained from Acez. Notification of cancellation shall be made in person, via email, phone and/or fax. It shall be subject to confirmation in writing.
- Our Website accepts payment for Internet purchases via VISA and MASTERCARD through Payment Express. Payment Express is managed by Direct Payment Solutions (DPS), our third-party payment solution provider. Acez does not store or retrieve your credit card information on our servers. It shall be your responsibility to safeguard your credit card information and not share it with anyone without your consent. Acez shall not be liable to compensate or refund any money due to fraudulent transactions. It shall be your responsibility to make an official report to relevant authorities for any unauthorized use of your credit card information. We take credit card fraud very seriously and will not hesitate to report any suspicious transactions to relevant authorities. All costs arising from legal and investigative fees shall be solely borne by the perpetrator(s).
- In the event of typographical error or error in pricing information of a product or service listed at an incorrect price from a supplier, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such product or service at the incorrect price, even if the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled due to the incorrect amount stated by us, we shall promptly issue a credit or refund to your credit card in the amount of the incorrect price. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell.
Feedback & Suggestions
- We gladly welcome your feedback, ideas and suggestions about our Website. However, all content, feedback, ideas, suggestions and other materials (herein referred to as “Submissions”) that you disclose or offer to us on or in connection with our Website are without any restrictions or expectation of confidentiality. You agree that we shall be entitled to full, unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you, including the right to use, reproduce, publish, transmit, publicly perform or display, translate, create derivative works from, or otherwise communicate to the public the Submissions to the Website or elsewhere. You shall not assert any proprietary right or moral right of any kind with respect to any Submissions.
Links to our Website
- You may not create a link to any page of this Website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this Website you do so at your own risk.
Links from our Website
- We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this Website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. Acez will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
- Neither Acez nor the customer (“you”) shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement contained herein.
- Failure of either Acez or customer (“you”) to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any agreement or the failure of either party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he/she or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both parties.
- The laws of Singapore govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this Website, you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts in all disputes arising out of such access. These terms and conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by authorized representatives of Acez.
- While due care has been taken during the production of this Website, the publisher, editor and writers do not assume any responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions arising thereof. The information and content contained on Acez may change without prior notice.
- Alternatively, customers may refer their complaints to the BusinessTrust Secretariat if they are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint. Complaints can be referred to:BusinessTrust Secretariat
Mr. Ramesh Vakkiprath
35, Selegie Road, #09-25, Parklane,
Copyright 2011 Acez Instruments Pte LtdThis page was last updated on 15 August 2011.