Kanomax 6501 Series, CLIMOMASTER ANEMOMETER
The most accurate handheld hot-wire anemometer of its kind.
The Climomaster anemometer is a research grade handheld hot-wire anemometer that promises level 2% m.v. accuracy, making it the most accurate hot-wire airflow meter in the world. It offers a ton of flexibility and options including 8 different probes types. These probes are all interchangeable and can be used with a single main unit without any additional calibration.
Climomaster Hot-Wire Anemometer – 6501 Series probes can measure temperature and/or humidity along with air flow. Other probes are designed for use in turbulent or high-velocity airflow and some are miniaturized for use in really tight spaces like those encountered when checking the cooling profile of a circuit board. The unit comes standard with 20,000 record storage capacity and advanced data logging capability. It can also be ordered with a pressure sensor and analog output if desired. Many additional accessories such as software, extension rods, hands-free case and special cable lengths are also available.
Features & Benefits
- Its sleek, ergonomic design with anti-slip grip comes standard with a highly visible backlit display making it the handheld choice of Journeymen technicians in the field.
- Stores up to 20,000 data points which is easily downloaded to your company computer for analysis via the USB interface.
- The optional software allows the users to view real-time data graphically formatted on their company computer
- For your convenience the anemometer keeps track of its own calibration cycle and reminds you when it is due for calibration*.
- The Climomaster 6501-CE measures pressure and features an analog output.
- Equipped with an automatic atmospheric pressure compensation function.
- When the direction of the airflow is known, choose a unidirectional probe.
- When the direction of the airflow is unknown or turbulent, choose an omnidirectional probe.
Download datasheet here (pdf).