Model: Fluke 568 EX, Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer
The Fluke 568 Ex Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer is certified by major rating bodies for use in Class I Div. 1 and Div. 2 or Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments anywhere in the world. Whether you work in petroleum, chemical, oil and gas, or pharmaceutical environments, the 568 Ex allows you to carry the most trusted name in test tools into most Ex-rated areas around the globe. The simple, three-button on-screen menu interface is quick to use and makes even complex measurements easy. It takes just a few pushes of a button to adjust emissivity, record data, or turn on and off alarms. The 50:1 distance-to-spot ratio allows you to measure smaller objects from further away. And it also is compatible with K-type probes for contact measurements. Either way, you can count on the rugged, ergonomic design to stand up to tough conditions.
Please refer to product’s datasheet (PDF)
Model:Smart-Ex® 02 Intrinsically safe smartphone for DZ1 & DZ2
The rugged smartphone has a large, high-resolution display, powerful features, and optimized accessories. Its extended temperature range makes it suitable for even the harshest environments.
Designed to support 21 LTE frequency bands, the Smart-Ex® 02 has no SIM lock and can be connected to different networks worldwide. An Android™ 11 operating system enables the intrinsically safe device to work safely, quickly, and efficiently.
Please refer to product’s datasheet (PDF)
Model:Tab-Ex® 03, Intrinsically safe tablet for ATEX DZ1 / DZ2
The rugged, highly secure, Zone 1/21 & Division 1 & Zone 2/22 & Division 2 rated intrinsically safe Android Tablet Tab-Ex® 03 DZ1 / DZ2 continues the success story of the 3rd generation 8″ Tab-Ex® Series.
The Tab-Ex® 03 DZ1 / DZ2 comes in a slim and lightweight design with a new high-performance operating system that powers the tablet with industry leading performance in hazardous areas. The Samsung DeX function turns the compact tablet into a full desktop computer, and additional accessories, peripherals, digital products, and services ensure superior flexibility.
Despite the slim form factor the tablet ensures high performance for use in Zone 1/21 & Division 1 & Zone 2/22 and Div. 2. The multitouch display can be operated with an S Pen and with gloves, and offers optimal readability even in direct light. As a proven product for industrial and harsh environments, it stands for a long-term strategic partnership with Samsung.
Please refer to product’s datasheet (PDF)
The brilliant, HD touchscreen allows you to easily navigate and analyze your hyperlocal weather data or view the latest conditions from anywhere in the room. The dynamic dashboard can be customized to see at-a-glance up to 21 parameters – from temperature to wind to rain. You can set hundreds of alarms to get notified when conditions that matter to you change, such as when temperatures begin approaching a critical point for outdoor work or when wind speeds reach a certain level. With a full database of historical data stored right on the console, the console offers easy access to graphs of the last 24 hours of data, last month, or the previous year.
The WeatherLink Console is a fully functional and powerful data display, storage, and analysis tool on its own – no Wi-Fi required. Or you can connect to Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data safely and securely. Use a free WeatherLink account to log in to all WeatherLink data viewing products and access all of your data on your phone or computer. Upgrade to Pro or Pro+ for more detailed analysis, charting, and mapping of data or to share your data with family, friends, the WeatherLink community, and beyond.
- Easily navigate, view, and analyze data with the vibrant, HD color touchscreen.
- Customize the dashboard to see at-a-glance inside and outside temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, rainfall, dewpoint, moon phase, highs and lows, and more.
- Use the full database of historical records to create over 100 graphs for last 24 hours, days, months, or years.
- Set hundreds of alarms to warn of dangers such as high wind, freezing temperatures, high rain rate, heat index, and more.
- Receive and display data from your local network – no Wi-Fi required. Or use Wi-Fi to join the WeatherLink community and upload and share data.
- Track detailed hourly and daily forecasts for the next 7 days when connected to the WeatherLink Cloud.
- See data from up to 8 transmitting sensors or sensor suites in one location. Choose from 80+ sensors to customize your own personal weather network.
- Protect against data loss during power outages with integrated lithium-ion battery.
- Add a second console to your system to view data in multiple rooms.
- Compatible with multiple smart home systems including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
The thermo/hygrographs are equipped with a mechanical or quartz clockwork, the recording drum revolution cycle can be easy set from week to daily or monthly cycle (monthly cycle for quartz clockwork only), with corresponding time 25.6h/176h/783h..
- The carrying-handle for the ease of portability
- Easily detachable housing simply slides out
- Simple removal of the drum
- Attaching recording graph paper is simple and easy
- Sensor of the thermograph is a U-shaped bimetal of high specific deflection
Please download the datasheet here. (pdf)
The Kestrel Portable Vane Mount is a simple yet ingenious accessory for your Kestrel 4000 series weather tracker that assembles in seconds and enables your meter to freely adjust to the wind direction.
The Vane Mount attaches easily to the Kestrel Portable Tripod (or any tripod) to add directional measurement capabilities to your Kestrel Meter.
- Custom molded cup bracket with incorporated level for maximum compass accuracy
- Precision pivot with standard 1/4 – 20 tripod mount
- Lightweight thin-wall anodized aluminum shaft and molded vane
- Padded nylon zipper carry pouch with belt loop that holds mount and Kestrel Meter
Compatible with the Portable Vane Mount and any Kestrel Meter.
Kestrel Meter Collapsible Tripod
- Stands 48.25 inches high when fully extended 51.4″)
- Measures 13.6 inches when collapsed
- Five section twist-and-pull legs
- Weighs under 2 lbs
- Compatible with the Kestrel Portable Vane Mount
- Place of Origin: China
- Included Clamp that mounts a Kestrel Meter
- Included Carry case for the Tripod
Kestrel Portable Mini Tripod
- Tripod Clamp is optional
- Maximum Safe Load: 6 lbs
- Measures 7.5″ to the base when standing on a flat surface
- Pan Adjustment: 360 degrees
- Tilt Adjustment: +/- 90 degrees
- Angular Adjustment: +/- 20 degrees
- Part #: With Clamp: 0799. Without Clamp: 0796
- Dimensions (folded): 7″ x 2″ x 2″, 17.8cm x 5.1cm x 5.1cm
- Weight: 4.2 oz., 119g
Model: Kestrel 5500
This Kestrel meter does it all! The Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter provides the same trusted accuracy, reliability, and usability as the original Kestrel 4500. Measure every environmental condition plus wind direction, crosswind and headwind/tailwind. Use it golfing, sailing, flying, spraying, shooting and more. Drop-proof, dust-proof, waterproof and able to withstand extreme environments without damage, your Kestrel weather meter travels with you anywhere you dare to go. A range of carry pouch options makes it even easier to take your Kestrel meter with you.
Kestrel 5500 is available in:
- Non Bluetooth
- W/ Bluetooth LiNK & Vane Mount
- Tripod (sold separately)
- Colors: Yellow, Olive Drab, Desert Tan
- Bluetooth LINK to Smartphones / Mobile / Android / IOS
- Takes 1 AA battery (instead of 2 AAA)
- Battery door is in the back, sealed away from the motherboard, should your battery leak as was common with all the 4000 series<
- Improved high resolution screen for any lighting (even sunlight) and easy on your eyes.
- Intuitive user-interface screen navigation
- Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Scratch and breakage-resistant window
- All meters include both options of Red (NV – Night Vision) & White backlights.
- Slightly bigger, not really noticeable difference. Fits same cases.
- Includes vane mount with 5500 LiNK option
- Roughly 12,000 data points.
- Digital Compass
- Wind Direction
- Headwind / Tailwind
- Altitude (Barometric)
- Barometric Pressure
- Compass Direction
- Density Altitude
- Dew Point Temperature
- Heat Stress Index
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed/Air Speed
Please download the datasheet (pdf) here.