DBM 620, KIMO Air Flow Meter
Kimo DBM 620 Air Flow Meter is a multipurpose electronic air balancing instrument primarily used for efficiently taking direct air volume readings from air vents.
- Simultaneous display of up to 4 parameters. Choose between airflow, humidity, atmospheric pressure, temperature, differential pressure and air velocity
- Simultaneous display of air flow and temperature, automatic airflow direction (extraction or air blast)
- Automatic averaging or point by point averaging, HOLD function
- Removable measuring unit (micromanometer function)
- Display on smartphone or tablet by Bluetooth connection
- Standard accessories: 610 x 610mm hood with flow straightener and flodable frame, 2 x 0.80 m of silicone tube, 1 Removable measuring unit with Bluetooth® connection, 1 Base including the measurement grid and a temperature and hygrometry probe, a transport case and a calibration cert.
DBM 620 air flow meter comes in standard with a 610 x 610mm hood. 4 other hoods are available as options:
• 1020 x 1020 mm
• 720 x 720 mm
• 720 x 1320 mm
• 420 x 1520 mm
Portata (parametro calcolato) : 35.00 m³/h … 4250.00 m³/h
Velocità (parametro calcolato) : 0.20 m/s … 10.00 m/s
Temperatura (NTC) : -20.00 °C … 70.00 °C
Umidità relativa (sensore capacitivo) : 0.00 % RH … 100.00 % RH
Pressione atmosferica : 700.00 hPa … 1100.00 hPa
Pression : -2500.00 Pa … 2500.00 Pa
The DBM 620 Air Flow Meter comes equipped with the SmartKap mobile app. You can use SmartKap to connect to your DBM 620 via the Bluetooth® protocol, allowing you to configure the device, as well as visualize and save its measurements.
Please refer to the product’s datasheet (pdf).