LR-Cal LHM, Professional Handheld Indicator – for pressure, force/weight and torque
The multipurpose high accuracte handheld indicator LR-Cal LHM is not only suitable for very precise measurement of pressure, force and torque in the field, but also specially as reference instrument for calibration, verification and adjustment of pressure, force and torque reading instruments. The analog-digital converter’s resolution of 50,000 digits works with all LR-Cal reference sensors with 2mV/V signal. Via menu it is possible to set zero-point and span as well as linearisation with 5 points.
The measurement rate of up to 4,800 measurements per seconds make this handheld instrument ideal for detection of Max or Min values (PEAKs).
for pressure, force/weight and torque
- With internal pressure or force sensor or without internal sensor.
- External sensors for pressure and torque.
- Rigid aluminium housing, portable.
- Up to 4800 measurements per second, programmable.
- Data logger (130,000 values).
- USB interface.
- PEAK function, positive and negative.
- “First PEAK” detection, programmable.
- Programmable filter and average functions.
- Chargeable Li-Ion battery, incl. USB charger.
- 15 pressure units, 9 force/weight units, 8 torque units.
- Up to 7 external sensors, also mixed, automatic sensor recognition.
- Possibility of linearisation and calibration of the sensor(s).
- Optional WIRELESS data transmission.
Please refer to the product’s datasheet here. (pdf)