Meriam’s M2 Series Smart Manometers bring high precision and value to handheld, digital manometer users.
The M2 features NIST traceable accuracy of + 0.025% of F.S., independent of temperature effect, at the lowest prices available.
Pressure ranges from 10” H2O F.S. to 3000 PSIG F.S. are available. M2 pressure sensors are available to measure gauge, compound, differential, absolute or vacuum pressure.
The display can read out in any of eleven pressure units or can be linearly scaled for special user units.
Differential models offer a square root flow function to display flow rate in user defined units. An adjustable damping feature minimizes the effects of pulsating pressures. A Min/Max function captures the extremes of pulsating or varying pressure signals and a Hold function can freeze the display at any point of interest. Auto Record documents up to 240 readings for future recall.
- Accuracy of ±0.01% Full Scale between 15 and 30° C, ±0.025% Full Scale between -20 to 15° C and 30 to 50° C
- Pressure ranges from 10" H2O F.S. to 3000 PSIG F.S. are available
Numerous Field, Plant and Laboratory Applications
- Leak testing for low pressure gas systems
- Pressure drop monitoring across filters
- Designed to handle tough applications
Ease of Use
- Auto record documents up to 240 readings for future recall
- Can be recalibrated in the field
Measures Various Types of Pressure
DN0028 0-28” H2O Differential (+0.02% F.S.)
DN0200 0-200” H2O Differential
DN2000 0-2000” H2O Differential
GI0015 0-15 PSI Gauge
GI0030 0-30 PSI Gauge
GI0050 0-50 PSI Gauge
GI0100 0-100 PSI Gauge
GI0500 0-500 PSI Gauge
AI0900 0-900 mm Hg Absolute
AI2000 0-2000 mm Hg Absolute
Product Dimensions (mm): 165 x 91.5 x 57
Package Dimensions (mm): 0 x 0 x 0